Day after thanksgiving….Black Friday=)
Thanksgiving wasnt so bad after all…me and hubby ate dinner with our friends and i must say FOOD WAS ON POINT=)!! We all missed our family so much but we just learned how to be eachother familes even through the ups and downs=) Sad thing is I didnt take any pics of our food we all ate it so fast and was so hungry lol….Otherwise we was VERY thankful for this thanksgiving God blessed us with=)
Next month is DECEMBER!!! CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! we are finally
going home to spend time with our family!!! We miss them sooo much!!! Also bringing our Koa cakes with us so he can meet his other BIG sisters shayna and mouse=) lol….I hope everyone had a fun bless and happy turkey day=)
P.S-Me and hubby will not be going out until this crazy black friday ends! SMH! Black Friday in Hawaii is EVERYDAY! Its ALWAYS crowded! SOOOOOOO imagine when its ACTUALLY Black Friday….CRAZINESS 0_o
Random thought: If our cat was a human we would put her in tumbling classes!!! I never seen a cat that tumbles as much as her! LOL!
Things I am thankful for in for the year 2010…
I will express what I am thankful for by showing pictures of different events in my life of the year 2010 with a tad bit of 2009=) but b4 we get into the pics i wanna thank GOD my Lord and savior for blessing me with this beautiful eventful year thank you Jesus=)…..
"Complaining doesn’t get you anywhere,except LOST in your own mind with a little guidance of depression…"
If its anything I have learned the most being a wife of a soldier is to NOT complain and except the way things are! Because In this world things can always and I mean ALWAYS be alot worst! LET GO && LET GOD! and you will ALWAYS see the sun RIGHT after any storm! Even if its a tornado or a hurricane=)
Our 1st thanksgiving married….
First Thanksgiving away from family but I will defiantly enjoy it and cherish every moment of it with my husband because I am VERY BLESSED to be an army wife to spend it with my soldier! We will make the best of it even without our mommys cooking:) lol Very excited to tell how it all goes tomorrow!
P.S- Looking fwd to our 4 day weekend I miss him so much during long hours at work:( smh not looking fwd to deployment but God and our Love will keep us sane:)
"The Army Wife PrayerAuthor: anonymous
Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls him he must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he’s away. And Lord, when he’s in a foreign land, keep him safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect him and be his shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please stay with me and keep me strong. Amen.”
Who is Carrie Renae???
Its simple as 1.2.3…=)
- Some may call me Carrie and some may call me Renae in the military world i am known as Mrs.Johnson and in the civilian world i am known as Nae♥
- Born and raised as a DMV chick && Reside in Hawaii
- Legally married to an Army soldier since April 10th 2010♥ but hes been the love of my life since July 16th 2006♥
- November 16th 1989 is the birth date that God chose my beautiful mommy to give birth to me♥
- God is my savior and my husband is my superman♥
- Cosmetics is my passion and Love is my JOY bcuz God IS LOVE♥
- God, husband,family and SELECTED friends keeps me sane♥
- Reason for this lovely blog…well lets just say i have a lil mini me sis thats encouraging in my life♥ and i want to share with the world about what life like as an ARMY WIFE♥